Friday October 10, 2014
DURATION: 11pm Friday October 10th until Saturday October 11th at 7am
AFFECTED AREA: Water Street between Clybourn and St Paul
Due to road work on I-794, the Greenline will detour as follows:
- East on St Paul to Milwaukee
- North to Clybourn
- West to Water Street
- North to Regular Route
- West on Clybourn to 2nd
- South to St Paul
- East to Water Street
- South to regular route.
- EFFECTIVE DATE: Friday October 3, 2014 at 5:00pm
DURATION: 5:00pm Friday October 3rd until 2:00am Saturday October 4th
Due to the sculpture unveiling ceremony that will be taking place on Howell Avenue between Kinnickinnic Avenue and Lincoln Avenue the Greenline will detour as follows
AFFECTED AREA: Howell Avenue between Kinnickinnic Avenue and Lincoln Avenue
Northbound: East on Smith Street, north on Kinnickinnic Avenue to regular route.
Southbound: Continue south on Kinnickinnic Avenue, west on Smith Street, south on Howell Avenue to regular route.
- EFFECTIVE DATE: Monday September 29, 2014 at 7:30 AM
DURATION: 3 Days
AFFECTED AREA: Oakland Avenue between Lafayette Place and Windsor Place
Due to a road construction project on Oakland Ave between Lafayette Place and Windsor Place, the GreenLine will detour as follows:
Northbound: West on Lafayette Place, north on Bartlett Avenue, east on Windsor Place, north on Oakland Avenue to regular route.
Southbound: West on Windsor Place, south on Bartlett Avenue, east on Lafayette Place, south on Oakland Avenue to regular route.
- DATE: Sunday, October 5, 2014
DURATION: 9:00 AM to 3:00 pm
- Festival: Brady Street Between Arlington & Franklin Place
- Parade: Brady between Warren Ave and Cass Street
Due to the Brady Street Pet Parade the Route 10 & the GreenLine will detour as follows:
ROUTE 10 Northbound: West on Pleasant to Van Buren/Holton, north to North Ave, East on North to Humboldt, North to regular route.
Southbound: West on North Ave to Holton/Van Buren, south to Pleasant, east to Humboldt, south to regular route.
Northbound: Brady to Van Buren, south to Lyon, east to Warren, northeast to Brady, and east to regular route.
Southbound: Brady to Warren, southwest to Lyon, west to Van Buren/Holton, north to Brady, and west to regular route.
When detouring from the normal route, customers stops should be made at regular bus stops regardless of the route designated at the stop. In a case where there are no regular bus stops or temporary bus stops along a detour, customer stops will be made where it is both convenient and safe for the customer.
- Effective Monday, October 28, 2013 due to remodeling of the baggage claim area at Mitchell International Airport, the bus stop for Route 80 and the GreenLine will be relocated until further notice. The new stop with be at the north end of the ticketing drive, just north of the US Airways area.